For your safety, iRIDE follows Public Health recommendations. Staff and clients travelling in Circle of Care iRIDE vehicles are encouraged to wear masks when using the service, but it is not mandatory unless a client is experiencing symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, sore throat, or running nose. For clients with symptoms, masks remain mandatory. We continue to sanitize our vehicles between rides.
About iRIDE Transportation
- Rides are cheaper than taxi fares
- Scheduled rides to medical appointments, shopping, social visits
- Wide service area, including downtown hospitals
- In some cases, volunteers may be available to accompany clients to medical appointments.
- NEW notification system informs our clients about upcoming rides via voicemail, email, or SMS text message
Hours of Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I used iRIDE for the first time last week and was so pleased with the service! My drivers were very kind. I appreciate their kindness and will be using iRIDE again!”