Starting January 4, 2021, iRIDE will be prioritizing rides based on those that need appointments for dialysis, adult day programs and/or family doctor/specialist. We will also limit the number of rides clients request in order to go to grocery stores and banks to twice a week maximum. Ride requests for visits to family members in hospitals or other home settings will not be scheduled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
About iRide Transportation
Hours of Service
- Rides are cheaper than taxi fares
- Scheduled rides to medical appointments, shopping, social visits
- Wide service area, including downtown hospitals
- In some cases, volunteers may be available to accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Subsidies are available (conditions apply)
- NEW notification system informs our clients about upcoming rides via voicemail, email, or SMS text message
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I used iRIDE for the first time last week and was so pleased with the service! My drivers were very kind. I appreciate their kindness and will be using iRIDE again!”