Rides to Vaccine Clinics
Our iRIDE transportation service is offering rides to seniors, disabled adults and immunocompromised individuals to vaccination clinics to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. You must already have an appointment for your vaccine before you request a ride.
About iRide Transportation
Hours of Service
- Rides are cheaper than taxi fares
- Scheduled rides to medical appointments, shopping, social visits
- Wide service area, including downtown hospitals
- In some cases, volunteers may be available to accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Subsidies are available (conditions apply)
- NEW notification system informs our clients about upcoming rides via voicemail, email, or SMS text message
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I used iRIDE for the first time last week and was so pleased with the service! My drivers were very kind. I appreciate their kindness and will be using iRIDE again!”