For your safety, iRIDE follows Public Health recommendations. Staff and clients must wear masks when using the service. We also employ other safety measures, including barriers and sanitization between rides. We are currently booking rides with a maximum of two clients per vehicle.
About iRide Transportation
Free Rides for Adults 65+ to Vaccine Clinics
Our iRIDE transportation service offers rides free of charge to seniors 65+ to vaccination clinics to receive the COVID-19 vaccine/booster. You must already have an appointment for your vaccine before you request a ride.
- Rides are cheaper than taxi fares
- Scheduled rides to medical appointments, shopping, social visits
- Wide service area, including downtown hospitals
- In some cases, volunteers may be available to accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Subsidies are available (conditions apply)
- NEW notification system informs our clients about upcoming rides via voicemail, email, or SMS text message
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I used iRIDE for the first time last week and was so pleased with the service! My drivers were very kind. I appreciate their kindness and will be using iRIDE again!”