Are you a driven, organized person who is seeking a rewarding career helping people with complex health needs live happy, independent lives in their homes and communities? Do you want to be part of dedicated team of staff and volunteers who bring their passion to work to simplify life for more than 10,000 clients and their families?
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will play a key role in ensuring our clients get timely, seamless care. You will use your ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional way with clients, our Intake Specialists, and Customer Service team to schedule and coordinate client services. You will work in a fast-paced environment in which no day is the same and where your multitasking and problem solving skills can shine. You will lead by example, demonstrating enthusiasm and empathy in all your dealings, including displaying strong relationship management skills in sensitive conversations with clients and caregivers. You will be able to work from the comfort of your home while being challenged and stimulated both by your dynamic work and the dynamic team of like-minded, empathy-driven professionals at Circle of Care. Most importantly, you will be able to finish each day’s work with the knowledge that you are having a direct positive impact on people’s lives, when they need it the most.
- Post secondary education in a health related field preferred.
- One year experience in community health care service coordination.
- Additional language skills are an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of community resources and support.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations.
- Ability to perform routine work independently.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, standards, and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office software environment preferred.
Hear from our Service Coordinators about the Role
Highlights from our Service Coordination Team
Jessica’s commitment to making a positive impact on others’ lives remains unwavering. Her empathetic approach to care coordination and genuine concern for her clients have left an indelible mark,
Alicia P. helped develop a new and more efficient system of scheduling for PSWs. "It was important to have PSWs' involvement and ensure they are happy with their schedules," says…
Over the past fiscal year, we have received more than 90 nominations for employees who have gone above and beyond their day-to-day duties to ensure our clients and caregivers receive…