The Champions of Care employee recognition program is designed to recognize Circle of Care employees who go above and beyond their day-to-day duties, and who exemplify our values of person-centered care, excellence, accountability, collaboration, equity, and innovation.
Nominations can be submitted in one of two ways:
- Clients/Family Members: Compliments from clients or family members that are received through our online form, through the call centre, or through a manager will be entered as a nomination provided there is enough detail to do so.
- Employees: A manager or colleague can recognize someone for one of the following reasons:
- Recognizing that a peer has taken initiative to support, assist or lead a project or difficult task.
- The employee has made an extra effort was reflected in their overall performance.
- The person has actively demonstrated one of Circle of Care’s values.
All employees are eligible to participate in the program, with the exception of the senior leadership team. Human Resources will review nominations to ensure eligibility. Circle of Care reserves the right to determine which nominations to publish at any time, and reserves the right to make changes to this program as it deems necessary.