Our partners in caring.
Circle of Care is a not-for-profit organization and relies on funding from a variety of sources, including:
- Central Local Health Integration Network
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network
- Central East Local Health Integration Network
- Central West Local Health Integration Network
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany
- UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
- United Way Toronto and York Region
- City of Toronto
- Centre for Independent Living Toronto
- Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration
Circle of Care is also proud to participate in the North York West Sub-Region Collaborative Table.
Community Health Links
Health Links is a model of care that supports patients with complex medical and social needs and their health care providers. Health Links is centered on a simple concept: physicians, specialists, hospitals, home care, long-term care and community services working together with patients, families and caregivers to better coordinate care.
Circle of Care is proud to be part of the following Health Links:
- Western York Region Health Link
- North York West Health Link
- North York Central Health Link
- Scarborough North and South Health Link
- North Toronto Health Link
Bathurst/Finch Hub & North York Harvest Food Bank
Circle of Care is proud to be a supporting partner in recently opened Bathurst-Finch Hub and North York Harvest Food Bank. The first floor houses community agencies offering services such as counselling, employment services, seniors’ activities and youth groups. There is also space that community groups can use including a kitchen and meeting rooms. On the second floor, there is a health clinic with family doctors, counsellor, dietitians, chiropodists and health promotion staff from Unison Health and Community Services.
Ontario Caregiver Coalition
Circle of Care is a partner in the Ontario Caregiver Coalition (OCC). The OCC’s focus is to advance the interests of caregivers in the province. It is a group of diverse organizations that work to raise the profile of caregivers and to promote public policy to support caregivers. Membership includes those from health charities, unions, academia, home health and community support agencies, and informal caregivers.
6250 Bathurst Street – Support Housing Program
Circle of Care provides 24-hour personal support services for the City of Toronto at 6250 Bathurst Street to tenants who meet the eligibility criteria.