Book Transportation to a COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
We are providing transportation for those who have a scheduled appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster, and are over the age of 65. If you do not need to be taken to a vaccination clinic/location, and would like a regular ride, please click here.
We are able to provide rides within our geographical area to older adults, including those using mobility devices such as walkers and canes, as well as those in wheelchairs.
Our Pandemic Safety Measures
To keep our clients safe, we have introduced the following health and safety measures:
- Vehicles are sanitized and cleaned after each ride
- We transport a maximum of two clients at a time to allow for physical distancing measures to remain in place
- iRIDE drivers wear masks and gloves during their shifts
- All clients/caregivers entering the vehicle must first clean their hands with the sanitizer provided by the driver
- Clients/caregivers must wear a mask during the duration of their ride