Can you help us?
Circle of Care supports over 16,000 clients and caregivers in the GTA by providing a broad range of home and community support services including in-home personal support, Meals on Wheels and iRide transportation. We are a critical link between people facing significant health and social challenges and the supports they need to maximize independence and quality of life safely in the community. COVID-19 continues to make many clients’ and caregivers’ situations even more challenging than usual and the need is great.
To keep clients and front line workers safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19 we need:
Hand sanitizer | Gloves | Masks (Surgical & N95) | Gowns
Our frail and vulnerable clients can get food and essentials with:
Grocery Gift Cards | Drugstore Gift Cards
We are grateful to the following organizations for their donations of PPE and hand sanitizer:
- Canadian Tire
- Green Technology Durham Distribution Inc.
- Wayne Safety Inc.
- Neuro-Rehab Services Inc.
- International Workplace Group
- Canada Sews (Cloth Masks)
- UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
- Shine the Light On & Neal Brothers (Cloth Masks)
- Sew for TO (Cloth Masks)
- iLobby (iPads for clients)
- Toronto China Bible Church & West Toronto Chinese Bible Church