Personal support and respite care.
When dealing with illness or frailty, even simple tasks can be challenging. We offer many means of practical support so life at home continues as comfortably as possible.
We help with daily activities.
Our knowledgeable and dependable staff members provide compassionate care. We can help with:
- Personal care such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Homemaking such as shopping, meal preparation and light cleaning
- Relief and respite for caregivers
We provide flexible care.
Needs are unique. Care should be too. To provide the best care, we have:
- Services available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Access to 24-hour emergency response
- Awareness of and capacity to respond to diverse cultures, languages, and religions
- Specialized care for Alzheimer’s, mental health issues and terminal illness
- Subsidies for services (conditions apply)
- Care reaching throughout the Greater Toronto Area and southern York Region